YOU KNOW VIDEO'S A GREAT WAY TO CONNECT WITH YOUR AUDIENCE ... ONLY PROBLEM IS, IT'S SCARY AS HELL
THE C WORD IS A THREE MONTH 1-1 PROGRAMME THAT GETS YOU SHOWING UP IN FRONT OF THE LENS COMFORTABLY, CONFIDENTLY, FULL OF PERSONALITY, AND WITH ZERO NERVES.
We both know video's essential for your business, but you're too busy hiding behind the camera to step in front of it. You're afraid of being judged, looking like an idiot, being shown up as the imposter you secretly think you are. You just plain feel stupid when there's a camera pointed at you.
You don't have to.
What if I could get you on camera, looking and sounding like a natural, in just twelve weeks? Sounds amazing, right?
WHAT IF WE MADE VIDEO FUN?
You know, the way it should be. Video's about experimentation, mucking around in a sandbox of glee, not swimming in a pool of terror waiting for the shark to eat you. Isn't it time you started using video for your business and actually enjoyed it too?
12 weeks, 10 1:1 Skype calls, additional support via Slack, and me cheerleading you all the way.
WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU'LL:
- have learned to like how you look and sound on camera
show up on camera and represent your business like the BOSS you are
have the courage to step in front of the camera
act naturally on screen
have an inbox full of guest expert requests
be able to deliver a kickass webinar
convert clients on discovery calls
SKIP PAST THE AWKWARD AND GO STRAIGHT TO THE AWESOME
Some of us have been telling ourselves stories about our worth, our looks, our expertise, and our importance for years, often since childhood. These stories we repeat in our heads are keep us from moving forward with things we're secretly dying to do. You know you could rock the video thing if only you could get on camera.
Maybe you've taken courses to help you in the past, but they haven't helped because the underlying cause of your fear hasn't been addressed. That's why I've created a programme that's a unique mix of coaching and training, so that you can feel confident in every way. Ready to get started?
(or £650 p/m for 3 months)
what we'll cover
PHASE 1: CLARITY
- Understanding your fears, goals and desires around video
- Identify which aspects of your on-camera behaviour you want to change
- Put together your idea of what confidence looks like for you
- Get you excited about going on camera
PHASE 3: CREATION
- We'll start putting together all the pieces so it becomes a coherent, manageable system
- Look at the planning process and work towards personalising your own way of creating content
- Identify ways to create your own process around filming + editing that works for you so you sound like a pro and show up with confidence
PHASE 2: COMMUNICATION
- We'll break down how you're communicating when on camera and address anything that gives away your nerves
- Get you clear on how to change your behaviour on camera to foster connection with your audience
- Creating awareness and acceptance of how your body moves, your voice sounds, and your personality shines through so you can be your authentic self on camera
PHASE 4: CONFIDENCE
- Look at how to ask for feedback in a way that doesn't undermine your confidence
- Identify a plan of action for managing negative feedback
- Create confidence in sharing your videos with the world
HOW IT WORKS
- 10 x 45 min structured, private coaching sessions via Skype
- Additional support via Slack, you'll have your own private channel to ask questions and get access to me outside of our scheduled calls
- to help you work past any blocks you experience during your implementation
- to help keep you on track and moving towards your goal
- Weekly assignments, including workbooks
- designed to help you get confident with who you are on camera
- don't require you to share video with anyone but me
(or £650 p/m for 3 months)
THIS IS FOR YOU IF ...
+ You're desperate to start using video for your business, but terrified to start
+ You know it's time that you dig into this fear and learn to let it go
+ You're ready to show up, fully committed to the work, time, and mindset investment you'll have to make to get the transformation you want
+ You recognise that your past experiences, the stories you tell yourself, and your negative feelings about yourself are holding you back and you want to change
+ You're tired of feeling left behind by everyone else in your niche who are using video and rocking it. You want to step up, be seen and heard, and cultivate a real relationship with your audience
+ You want to feel confident, relaxed, and in control when you're on camera, whatever the video format
+ You want to make video content that represents the level of service you provide with your business
+ You want your videos to help you stand out from the crowd
+ You're tired of making videos only to delete them because you hate everything about them
+ You want to master both the mindset and the processes behind video
+ You need a supportive helping hand and no-bullshit approach to get you to where you want to be
who the flock is tors?
Tors is a television professional, who studied all aspects of television production before launching her career spanning almost a decade. She's worked with a BAFTA nominated production team, has her own entry on imdb.com, and has even walked the red carpet several (terrifying) times. She's had chips thrown at her by David Tennant (it was an accident, he's got terrible aim), she's interviewed some amazing actresses, and she attended the cast and crew screening of Empire Strikes Back at the grand old age of four. Now she lives in Wales with a large dog and a small cat, where she uses the knowledge she gained in her television years and beyond, to help online biz owners step in front of the camera and connect with their audience.