Be On Screen Assessment - £97
You're using video for your business but you're not seeing the results you were hoping for. Or maybe it's just that you don't know where to get started. Maybe it's a confidence thing (boy, do I know that one!)
The first step is usually to get outside opinions, but do you trust them? What about improvements you can make, would they even know? But I do. I can help you learn what works for you, what doesn't, plus give you tips on how to improve.
For just a few minutes of your time, you'll get a highly personalised report, created just for you! I'll assess and report back on the following:
- First impressions - you can never get your first impression back, so make sure you're making the one you intend!
- Appearance (this also ties into brand congruence)
- What you do well - review of the v's (visual, verbal, vocal)
- Distracting habits and tips for improvements
- Production values and recommendations
- Brand congruence - do your videos feel like everything else you're creating
- Summary and resources
After this assessment you'll have a clear idea of areas you can improve and how, pretty important stuff. Your video content will take on new life, helping you connect and grow with your audience.
Here's how it works
- After clicking the red button, you'll be directed to a form to complete
- Fill out the form, you'll need to include the URL to a video hosted somewhere like YouTube - if you're low in confidence about your video making skills, don't worry that doesn't mean the world will see it, just make sure to upload it as an unlisted video (got Qs about this? Check the As below)
- Book your assessment by paying by Stripe. You'll get an email confirmation of your order for your records
- I'll watch your video, but if it's more than 5 minutes long I'll only watch the first FIVE minutes (unless you tell me otherwise in the form, you can specify which parts of the video you'd like reviewed if you want)
- Kick back and relax, I'll get your assessment to you within five working days, it'll be emailed over to you as a pdf document
- You implement the suggestions I make and become a media superstar!
You'll be growing your audience in no time!
When I decided to start doing videos, I was overwhelmed. The idea of doing it all was intimidating. Thank goodness I found Tors! Suddenly I wasn't alone anymore. I had a video marketing expert to answer my questions, guide me through the process, give me feedback, and help me strategize. With Tors's help I started publishing weekly videos on YouTube and, even with a small audience, I was able to regularly get over 2000 views per video and grow my email list to over 6000 subscribers.
Got Q's? Cos I've got A's
Why do I have to upload my video to YouTube?
To get the best idea of how your videos perform I need to see it at a decent resolution (that's telly talk for screen size), that makes your file size way bigger and my poor emails won't cope. So really, it's the easiest way to get your content to me for review.
Does uploading it mean everyone can see my video?
Short answer? Nope. But only if you upload it as an unlisted video (this is YouTube specific terminology, other platforms will have their own name for it). Unlisted means that only those people with the URL can get to the video because it's hidden, so that gives me access (once you send me the URL) but no one else. Do not upload your video as private, it doesn't matter if you send me the URL, I won't be able to see it!
What if I have a question about my assessment?
I make every effort to put together an assessment that's self-explanatory, but if there's anything that you don't understand you can always drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get back to you within 48 working hours.
That being said, this is NOT a coaching session. Here's the thing, I'm going to give you feedback so you can learn to get better, but that doesn't make this a coaching session. That means this doesn't guarantee you'll actually see improvement or results without going through a coaching programme. Yes, I'll offer coaching suggestions and solutions, but because this is very hands off and is based on a snippet of your content I cannot guarantee results.
What format does the report come in?
You'll be sent a pdf file, so make sure you've got a device capable of opening it (most do nowadays so you should be okay).
I need my assessment done quicker, is that possible?
It may be, but it does depend on other commitments. Before you book, drop me an email and let me know how quickly you want it turned around and I'll let you know if it's doable.